We collect information from you at following situations; when you access the website or use our services; when you inquire of us about trucks/machinery or using website etc.; when you proceed to buy our commodity; when we ship trucks/machinery to your designated port; or any time we need.
“Information” includes personal information (person’s name, address, Tel no., Fax no., e-mail address, company profile, and etc.), product details you are looking for, your purchase information, billing & payment information, shipping address, statistical information regarding the website/Users, etc. You are not allowed to inquire or purchase any products anonymously.
Only the individuals who can legally close the contracts under applicable law have rights to be User of our website. Our services are not available for under the age of 16.
We use information collected from you for following general purposes;
- Customer Support – such as providing information about products or services you may be interested in
- To deliver products/issue invoice/process payment
- To send notifications or announcement such as renew of the service, end of the service, new service etc.
- To conduct research and analysis of usage of our website and service.
- To investigate and detect fraud or unauthorized access.
- To investigate and settle dispute
- To conduct marketing/sales promotion – Only for use of marketing, we may provide your purchase information to our marketing partner, but never provide your billing/payment information without your permission.
- To improve our service
- To complete our duty of delivering products to your designated port – Following the sales contract closed with you, we provide shipping address, purchase information etc. to our shipping partner to complete our liability of shipping a product to your designated port.
Unless we have any legal or relevant reason, we never disclose your personal information to third party without your permission.
We respond subpoenas, court orders, legal process or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
You can request us to disclose your personal information we stock, however, we may reject your demand under Personal Information Protection Law of Japan.
Also, you can request to edit or delete your personal information, however, we may reject your demand under Personal Information Protection Law of Japan.
Privacy of Third Party
We adopt the way of reasonable security to prevent unauthorized access, assure data accuracy and information.
If you transmit the data over the internet or wireless network, it cannot be guaranteed to be secured perfectly. Of course we try to keep information secured, but no website can guarantee the security if any information you transmit to us. If you would like to do that, please do under your own risk.